Real-Time CPR Feedback
The St John Ambulance G5 uses lntellisense™ CPR (ICPR) technology to monitor CPR chest compressions, providing rescuers with a metronome and distinct corrective audible and visual CPR prompts.
Rescue Ready & Rugged
The St John Ambulance G5 is durable and performs comprehensive self-testing to ensure it is ready to rescue. Coupled with military-tested ruggedness and an IP55 against dust and water, you will be ready for a rescue.
User-Paced Rescue Prompts
RescueCoach™ voice and on screen text prompts guide users step-by-step through the rescue process. The AED recognises actions taken and ensures that the rescuer completes every critical task before moving on to the next.
The St John Ambulance G5 analyses the patient’s heart rhythm in seconds and delivers a customised shock for each patient.
- ICPR technology provides real-time, guideline-driven CPR feedback on the quality of chest compressions.
- RescueCoach prompts advance upon completion of each rescue task
- Fully automatic G5 unit will deliver a shock automatically when it detects a shockable heart rhythm
- AED stores 90 minutes of rescue data, accessible by USB cable or USB memory stick
- IP (ingress protection) rating of IP55 for dust and water
- Rugged design withstands conditions like extreme temperature, high altitudes, and vibration
- Non-polarised Intellisense defibrillation pads offer a 2-year shelf life
- Intellisense Lithium battery offers a 4-year shelf life
- Paediatric capability with Intellisense paediatric defibrillation pads recommended for patients 8 years of age or younger or weighing less than 25kg (paediatric pads not included: order part 888G5PP)
- Rescue Ready indicator shows readiness status of battery, pads, and device
- Size: 9cmH x 23cmW x 30cmD
- Weight: 2.6kg with battery